Become an Essential Oil Educator
Are you curious about this life style filled with choices, time freedom, laughter, health and abundance? I was too!
Let’s start at the beginning….I have always been a pretty driven girl. I just knew that if I worked hard I could HAVE IT ALL. I thought if I earned a good college degree, I would have a great career and be able to contribute to my family, be a rockstar Mom and wife, contribute to the family income and still get the laundry done. Well….that isn’t really how it worked out! I worked in my field and loved my job, but I worked 50 hours a week, shuttled my 2 young kids to daycare, tried to earn another degree at night to get a better job, tried to make meals, keep a house running and a marriage and guess what I have finally learned. I DON’T WANT IT ALL! Trying to chase this life was making me sick, over-weight, un-healthy, tired, stressed, broke and burned out? I want meaningful time with my husband, I want to go to all of my kids sports and activities, I want to be able to travel and spend time with friends, I want to laugh and love lots every single day…and I still don’t want to do the laundry. 🙂 For me, HAVING IT ALL is having time and breathing space to enjoy my life and enough money and resources to have lots of choices and freedom about how and where we spend our time together. HAVING IT ALL also means that my life is so abundant in so many ways that I have lots to share with others.
Truth is…finding a job that fits those requirements isn’t easy. I tried to create it when I opened my own business. Well I LOVE my job and I love Soothe Your Soul, but as any small business owner will probably tell you…there isn’t a lot of time freedom and in the beginning there isn’t a lot of income. I was doing work I loved, but it was still taking me away from my family and it really wasn’t helping contribute to the bottom line. As I began to get more clarity on what I wanted, I realized that…the perfect solution was already in my life. I had been using the essential oils for years, sharing them and gifting them to everyone I knew and totally ignoring the business opportunity! Why?! Honestly…because I had a hang up with Network Marketing. While everything I read about the industry was mostly positive, I just had one too many run ins where I got invited over for a glass of wine with a friend and out came that darn white board easel as soon as we popped the cork! 🙂 So, I knew I had some work to do around those limiting beliefs. And who appeared in my life as a wonderful teacher at that moment?! The awesome Kate Northrup! Someone shared this post with me and things began to shift in my mind and my heart. You can find the full article on her website at www.KatheNorthrup.com. I would also highly recommend her book and course called Money Love. To begin, a clear understanding of WHAT Network Marketing really is was really helpful.
WHAT IS NETWORK MARKETING, YOU MAY ASK?
Here’s how it works: a company, let’s call it Shabang, Inc, makes a product — for example, Shabang Shampoo. You love Shabang Shampoo. You wouldn’t wash your silky, shiny locks with anything else. In fact, you recommend it to everyone with hair.
And here’s the great part: Shabang pays you to talk about it. Every time some one buys it through your referral (either online or when they use your referral ID#) Shabang pays you a percent.
As you’re spreading the word about Shabang Shampoo, you’ll inevitably meet other people who also love it because it’s such a fab product. When they do, they can either become customers or join your team of Shebang Shampoo ambassadors/disciples/big huge fans.
When you train them to rock at spreading the word, you also earn a percentage from their referrals. (The great news is that your team of ambassadors doesn’t get paid less because you’re also benefiting from their efforts. You guys both get paid the same percentage. How freaking egalitarian is that?)”
In this case, the product won’t be Shebang Shampoo but rather the best health products you can find.
We call it “Conscious Network Marketing”.
This is what sealed it for me! I want my work to be conscious and intentional. Don’t you?
HERE’S WHAT “CONSCIOUS NETWORK MARKETING”MEANS FOR YOU:
- Receiving compensation for sharing information about products and services you believe in—strictly with people who have a true need for, or interest in, your product or service
- Having a profitable business anchored entirely in the intention to make someone else’s life better
- Building meaningful, fruitful rapport and relationships
- Redefining sales as service
- Participating in the only business model in which someone else has a financial stake in your success, thus creating an environment in which you’re truly supported to reach your highest potential
- Having a long-term source of leveraged, residual income
- Having a way to leave a legacy of health and wealth for future generations
- Enjoying a win-win situation and the ultimate form of leverage: You benefit from the work of the people you train without them making less as a result
- Being a part of the only business model that levels the playing field so your income potential doesn’t hinge on age, gender, education, race, past experience, etc. Whoever you are, the sky’s the limit.
- Building a business in which your own efforts are what dictate the heights of your success
- Earning while you learn: Earn income while you learn the skills you need for success in any endeavor—public speaking, sales, communication, organization, productivity, and marketing skills
- Collaborating instead of competing—a business structure that fosters community, teamwork, and a sense of surplus; growing your business is everyone’s business, and you will be successful only to the degree that you help others
- Receiving training from successful entrepreneurs
- Making a lasting difference in other peoples’ lives
- Using and benefiting from the most ethical business structure in existence
From Kate Northrup
I don’t know about you, but I am a natural networker. If I like something I share it with everyone I care about and I have been doing it for free all my life. Now I am learning that I can make a career out of sharing helpful information with others. SHUT UP! I LOVE IT! Essential oils have helped my family and clients through so many ailments, aches, stresses and other things, that this is a great fit for me.
I was ready for a do over! No more sick, tired and broke! Are you ready to learn more?
I am changing the world…one drop at a time. Want to join me?
There is a place for everyone in my organization and I meet you where you are! I will never pressure you to “sell” or “Join” or any of those other scary words. 🙂 I will listen to what your heart and mind desire and help you find the perfect solution for you and your life. This business makes that so very easy! I am here to support and train you every step of the way.
Sign up below